Wizz! Bang! January 2018 ...

Anything and everything

Moderator: Moderators

An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wizz! Bang! January 2018 ...

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

Since it's a whole New Year, I'll kick off the first Monthly thread of 2018 ... wishing everyone a happy and prosperous (and uncomplicated) New Year!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Re: Wizz! Bang! January 2018 ...

Post by goodlookingone »

Is it safe to Venture out Yet....
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Post by Rwth of Cornovii »

Yes, I'm sure it is, but I haven't got dressed yet, and a mean breakfast awaits me. Maybe poached egg on toast, or more likely mixed fruit and black coffee. Nothing to do with imbibing, I only had my weekly glass of wine last night.

Happy New Year!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Poached eggs... You've reminded me.
Went to new Cafe in Town Ctre on Fri. and ordered 2 x toasts with 2 x Poached eggs... Much om my mind (after checking Pensions in Bank), and still pondering, I left Cafe without paying.. It was only when queuing at Baker's that I found I still had Breakfast money in my pocket. I went back to pay: Oddly, no none had noticed....? I guess I am imminently forgetable.
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

We've got a bit of a buffet for some friends this evening:

goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Either it's a very small Buffet, or a Small Small Photy.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Knowing the hosts, it's likely to have been a spread. I was on 500 cals so missed it. Sorry
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

goodlookingone wrote:Either it's a very small Buffet, or a Small Small Photy.
It's a very small Photy ... just a thumbnail, actually. The way I have this site set up it won't "preview" a proper link to the photo site ... something I'll try and deal with at some stage but for now this link will give you the proper Photies :-)

http://zenphoto.intricatewebs.com/Cookery/

(edited to add: after clicking on the link, click on a "thumbnail" to see a larger image)
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

It looks really lovely! The glazed ham looks impressive! And the cake. Gorgeous!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Nevermind - it's all gorn now.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Cleaners due in an hour. Rushing round to tidy up a bit. At least I cleared away the last of the Christmas soup and Ratatouille. I had the soup the other day and I wanted the ratatouille pot to make Spag Bol. My iron pots are best washed when I'm about to use them again, or they go rusty. I like iron, but not oxidised.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

I have been Council Bothering ... (You remember Council changing addresses). Looks like a Meeting tomorrow for my area Counciller to draft a letter to the court.
sorry all, I'm a bit "Tied up" betwixt Council changing addresses and Doc sending my detais (Appoints, Prescriptions, etc) to a different address to to The Hospitals that are also sending appointments and results... So I have my Hands Full for the next week or so..
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Give 'em Hell!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Spent an hour discussing Address change with Local Counciller. He is doing some paperwork for me, and wants my approval for Councill meeting om Monady Night.
To be honest, I'm getting him to talk to Solicitors Re Councils Right to GP's that I dont exixt and I must use Their definition of my address. = I'm getting stuff ready for NHS bod who acts as a Advocat for complainants.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Glad you have some representation on your side. I hope you told him about your strokes and your diabetes both needing prompt medication, and not getting hospital appointments because they are all sent to an address that the postie can't find. This is a serious breach of your human rights.

Will you go to the council meeting or is it councillors only?

I hope you get support from the NHS person as well.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Looking like I may have to accept change of road name change but can retain my house number - and maybe even get some mail...

No Tis a Council Meeting, but A non-council Solicitor (this particular councller,s own Solicitor) may be allowed.

There is significance in this.. There are Five Estates that were latterly added in the Dying Days of The Commision Fot The New Towns. Their brief was to supply a) Houses for Sale (often involving Prospective Employers in the under-constuction Industrial Estates), b) People needing rehoused from bombed London councils involving to their rentpayers, and c) Local and County needs. The Current conventional Council is of different ethos altogether. To Change my Address/not to change the 420 houses here, may result in illicit council tax having been illegaly claimed ... and for the previous five estates that they re-named/renumbered.

I don't want to be involved in all this boveration.

This Counciller is also searching for The Councils Solicitors involvment in my NHS Matters, (But needs my signature to allow him to do so) and will allow me to attach his (Counciller's name) to GP complaint Advocate Person.

Not the NHS though. The outfit is offering Advocacy re NHS Complaints - I have been passed from Pillar to Post, and ending in this outfit working from the Council Offices at Hastings in another County?????. (I think Hasting have a History of Battle) I'm afraid my general difficulty in finding the words I need, so I am, today making copious notes to meet this Lady (in the Library because she will never find her way here)..
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Good Luck Glo. We're rooting for you!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Councillersaqid "Good chance", but I dont feel so. (to be honest, I'm more concerned re Advocacy sEap bod re Doc).
When I came homr from Shopping last night, Mrs Neighbour ran out of her House, Mr Neighbour chased her and hit her a bit using all those phrases TV Soaps Mocked by comics. Baby son came out to tell his Dad "She aint Wurf it", and He told her and the world that they were finished.. Didn't get much done from later, but since mid-evening it has gone quiet. In fact, none of their matey neighbours are around.

And then - A curtain torn - That sodding Ginger cat of mine needs toolook out of window.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Yes your health issues are more important and I hope the Advocacy with SEAP goes well. Quite high up in the protest/complaints hierarchy, though the CCG may well wash their hands of it blaming the Council. Just make sure they put something in place while you sort it out with the Council.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

I freplied to this earlier, but lost the lot.
Couldn't have been important - Just whinging about 12 hours or more of sleep - Did I miss anything ???