Hello

Anything and everything

Moderator: Moderators

Goodytwoshoes

Re: Hello

Post by Goodytwoshoes »

My previous post seems to have gorn astray.

II got rid of my brain & my reports some years ago. :roll:
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Brain??? I must have put it down smoewhere...
Threewellsofmyown
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Threewellsofmyown »

Morning all

Been a bit of a hectic week for me

Cooking class with my brain injured friends that got invaded by a knitted leprechaun who was fascinated by thee holy Irish spud

Imterview with the council for the blind who showed me all sorts of coping things and have promised me cooking classes to heelp me avoid chopping bits off my fingers

Crafty group where I found hand stitching too much for my eyes so pottered and plotted a new class for the group -flower arranging which is a safe and fun thing to do instead of other crafts

I made up a wee idea of what we will be doing next week and one girl who had said she hated the idea took one look and produced the money for next week1

Then shopping for the cooking on Monday and today off to florist sipplier for the boring bits - floral foam dishes tape wire etc...

So apologies for not popping in I have been rather rushed off my tootsies!

But happily so andd as I said to one gnurse the best way I can thank medics for saving my life is to LIVE it

WHOOSH
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Hi threewells... Been AWOL. Pooter needed attention - that took ages and still not right..
Looks like you have your life "full" at the moment.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Post by Rwth of Cornovii »

Yes Three Wells, living is is a very good way of saying thank you, but don't forget to thank yourself. You carry on under really difficult conditions and make other people's lives worth living. Good for you, and enjoy yourself. Preferably without cutting off your finger tips.

I've been watching a Channel 4 programme on You Tube about making a 3 dimensional image from the Turin Shroud. Quite remarkable. It kept stopping so I read my meditation book until I decided the only way to see the end was to switch off and then off again. I think there must be several versions, but I did eventually see the end without having to sit through it all again. I'm glad I saw it, but it was too much information possibly.

Done quizzes, so I can go to bed now. Goodnight all.
Goodytwoshoes

Post by Goodytwoshoes »

You are quite an inspiration 3wells.
I think Rwth put it very well.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Hello...I'm Back. Much thanks Mr Angus..
Things keep going wrong here ..Don't think I'll touch anything else....
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

goodlookingone wrote:Hello...I'm Back. Much thanks Mr Angus..
Things keep going wrong here ..Don't think I'll touch anything else....
Welcome back! Don't worry about it, if it breaks again we can fix it again :geek:
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Where is everybuddy. Should I stand outside and accost all the passers-by? On second thougts, Parawotsits and a Lie-down Seems like a better idea?
Threewellsofmyown
Moderators
Moderators

Post by Threewellsofmyown »

BOO!!!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Just found you Threewells. Had trouble Posting again... (Never had this sitteration with Pigeons).
Been out of touch lately - No problem, just that The outfit "Helping", are left me with tasks during Her Holiday...
Took Kid Sister to Orsett Show.. Very Disappointing Show. (I'd opted out of next Weeks Local/Bigger County Show, because one never gets all round). Thus Day wasted, Monies wasted, Sister displeased. Squandered Time I should have spent Finding fifty years of work. (Just found a Report I'd written for re-arranging and completing, staffing - but The Hospital closed twenty years ago). Spent more hours Getting Cat's Annual exam/'nocculations, then treating myself for the lacerations I received.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Is there anybody here..
I'd better get on with something.
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

Yep ... been updating Rodney's postcards:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskHU2nsC

And just in case you don't know what that's all about, it's in Peet's, the thread titled "Rodney's Itinary" (sic):

http://www.paranormal.org.uk/mustardlan ... hp?t=52574
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

I was cosidering Rodney as an ML'r, but I now remember a Leprachaun of thet name... But didn't know who He resided with.
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

goodlookingone wrote:I was cosidering Rodney as an ML'r, but I now remember a Leprachaun of thet name... But didn't know who He resided with.
Ah, you may have been thinking of "Rod". Rodney (the Leprechaun) travels, he's visiting with us before his next trip, which I believe is to India next month! Rodney does have his own ML account as well, but he's usually too busy drinking to post :-)
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Not certain that I trust these Leprachauns.. I've heard of them accosting all them Garden Dwarves, then hearding them all down to the village crossroads for collection (If you left packets of Hobnob Biscuits)... The same night that was followed by the first day return to school.....
Goodytwoshoes

Post by Goodytwoshoes »

Greetings from a muggy mainland.

I don't have much to report, but send good vibes
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Was about to meander off to get me pills.... but I just read the on-line local paper. Two cars in a suburbian 30 mph "Head-on" crash in a modern Wide road crashed - Couple of elderly driver severed one car into two, and the other also a right-off... Not certain that now is a good time to venture to the High Road.
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

goodlookingone wrote:Was about to meander off to get me pills.... but I just read the on-line local paper. Two cars in a suburbian 30 mph "Head-on" crash in a modern Wide road crashed - Couple of elderly driver severed one car into two, and the other also a right-off... Not certain that now is a good time to venture to the High Road.
Maybe not, sounds like it could be a bad one. I recall a single-car crash many years ago on a dual-carriageway just outside Dublin - car left the road, hit a barrier, and was cut in two. The two halves hit an underpass pier, and were themselves cut in two. Four occupants in the car. All four walked away, almost unhurt ....
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Two drivers both out of Hospital (alive).
But now I'm hearing that the Power Station Chimney, at Grain, that is being demolished at Forty Years old.. Frightening to hear that things I worked on are now obsolete. The Construction of all the Stations being built (including Cassablanca and Rhine in Germany) were all managed at Gloucester, so I was just Pondering on the staff - (am I allowed to tell this??) There was a Yank working on the Grain Team - always dressed like a cowboy, it was "pin money" whilst her OH worked at GCHQ Sorry, I mean "War Archives".