March Onwards ...

Anything and everything

Moderator: Moderators

An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

March Onwards ...

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

Might as well fire off a March thread! And a chilly start it is, Freya would appear to be threatening us with *snow* (eek) tomorrow :-(
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Re: March Onwards ...

Post by Rwth of Cornovii »

It's not that cold here, but we were offered storm gusts up to Force 11, which should have abated to 10 and falling to not more than 7.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Not certain whether I'm back or still non-gracia.
Is Anybody there??
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Yes I am here. How are things with you?

Sorry I wasn't in earlier. The telephone rang and after that I needed a rest on the bed. I did have a bad night, but trying to master a difficult piecefor tomorrow's rehearsal made my brain hurt so I went off for a ziz.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Still not certain if I am "Here".
Just had to log in again.
As for me .. A second (or third) stroke (or TMI, or Ministroke), GP did all sorts of manual tests, Computer exchanges with Bas Hospital decided I needed a 7 day response, Did 4 appoints in a day (last one with TIA Bossman), wanted another Blood tests (same day), Nothing untoward, but is looking for some other test in six weeks (Some previous test was only "partial").
That's the boring bit..

More important: The moggy that has set up home here is causing trouble (Food stealing, and beating up my cat) Took him to Vets to check if he had a "Chip" showing his ownership... No Chip. I keep putting a paper collar asking owner to phone me - but Collar gets removed (either by himself, or someone else who feeds him). I have been given a ouple of extra addresses who might trace anybody who have "lost" a cat!
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

You could try posting an enquiry on Facebook preferably with a photograph or a description. The local community in Minehead reunites pets, children's toys, hotel keys etc with owners. Even Wallets! Otherwise Cat's Protection ay be able to help.

I hope your stroke monitoring clears upthe worst problems. Is Kid sister on the case?
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Got to get a photy of Moggie, but first got to charge up camera, and find the instructions??? Vet gave me a couple of names for cat search (Tilleys Angels, Pussycat Lodge), but I believe He is Local - there seems to be a number of same patterned cats around.
I did visit Cats Protection on their re-homing day. It was them who pointed me toward Vet to get to check for a Chip - none found, But vet also believes that He is not as young a kitten as I believed.
I have a couple of Cat Traps that was left here when I was looking for my long ago cat. They made a big thing of it, because TV did a programme of tracing lost beasts. But that programme got waylaid by a very rich Lady paying lots of £'s to find her dog. I will put a photo on their Link too, (Google Animal Search).

Stroke monitoring to the stage where, after the "Seven day limit", the bossman wanted another immediate blood test,(Done same day), but nothing urgent occurred, but He wants another Scan possibly in 6 weeks time. Seems that an earlier scan was only looking at "Damage" sites, but not the full scope up to the cranium.

Kid sister knows, but as a "distant" interest.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

If this works, ??? The B & W moggy in the centre picture is very like my invader, but He has been raiding more than the week of scrounging, so can't be him. But this is the outfit I shall try.

That didn't work: I was trying to find the Photo's of current lost mogs, but this is their patch https://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/report/found
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Have you reported it on that site as found?
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Nope, Got to find Camera. I also have a couple of Other sites to get a photo to.
I'm busy (still) fighting bureaucracy. at Present.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

My awfully basic Nokia had a camera. But that stupid bureaucrat needs a kick up the behind. Hard.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

I Bumped into Mr Legs yesterday.

Missive from another Mustard, asking for details to be spread to ALL the Mustards - I guess that means both of us.

30th march. Mustardy Winter meeting at the formerly wobbly bridge at, say, noon, and going to the Tate Modern Cafe, after about half an hour? Not certain if I can make it (Bureaucracy).

Banging one's bonce against Bureaucracy is B.... Hard work.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Give him my best next time you see him. Maybe you'll get relief this time.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

hi each.
I am busy provarocating.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

I've been doing that for most of the day. A couple of phone calls about emails that never arrived but went to a hacker instead. One said when he typed R, the right email came up, but if he typed my name the cheating one was substituted. Why they couldn't copy the address on the front page of the magazine, or reply to my reminder email I don't know. If I don't know to expect one I can't phone everyone in the parish. I did give them some publicity, just not the one they flushed dow the pan.

I've fetched in the washing and switched on the dishwasher. My tulips are looking good . Last year the tubs didn't drain and they drowned. There are deep colours in one tub and Belle Epoque in the other.

I'm off to bed.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Found my Camera, Took Photy's of Raiding cat, now cant load them into pooter. Not quite certain of disposing of raider: Lots of fur in my room now. and lots of catfights overnight?

Got Documents that I Must sign and Post (PPI) but can't find any means of sending.
Prev PPI no longer trading, so I'm starting again with another one.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

They should have enclosed a post paid envelope with the papers.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

They e-mailed to me. Yup they did give me a Freepost address, but that will take another day.
must try Cat Photo posting again...