Miscellany: Week Beginning ... August 29

Anything and everything

Moderator: Moderators

An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Miscellany: Week Beginning ... August 29

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

Oops, forgot to start this yesterday! Well, it was a busy week-end at a rally :-)
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Re: Miscellany: Week Beginning ... August 29

Post by goodlookingone »

OK, so what happened at the Rally
An Tarbh Dubh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by An Tarbh Dubh »

Well, a driver who's been around for quite a while now showed that he still had it in him ... by winning, despite losing almost all of his lead of over a minute on the last section due to a puncture! And a member of the younger generation of the same family won his category. Apart from the competition, we forgot to pack 3Wells' drugs ... so rushing around Saturday afternoon finding a pharmacists who knew our own local pharmacist, so we could get enough for the week-end. Fortunately I always have an up-to-date list ready to hand.

Anyone do anything exciting over your bank holiday week-end? (we have an August bank holiday too, but it's at the start of the month).
Mrs Hippo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Mrs Hippo »

I am attending a weed (not that sort!) tasting event on Saturday. I hope there won't be too many crocodiles there - as they do rather infest the river at times. The Cottage Hospital is quiet now that the Olympics are over, and Gnursey has managed to tranquilise Good Looking One. Other than my matronly duties and my rest days spent in the Limpopo, not much to report.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Gnursey's Tranquilisers aint working.
No. not much happened at the Weekend. I really must get over this Manginess/Muribundity/Get-up-and-go.