When will the Dopeys finally stop fawning on the horrible Pip?

Moderator: Moderators

JustJanie
Newcomer
Newcomer

When will the Dopeys finally stop fawning on the horrible Pip?

Post by JustJanie »

Blimey, they make me ill! She is in part responsible for their troubles (I know they brought IBR to the farm but she spread it) and now all they do is worry about the poor, (far from) fragile darling over-working herself. Could they be more dense ... or partial for that matter?
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Re: When will the Dopeys finally stop fawning on the horrible Pip?

Post by goodlookingone »

Only just found this post.. (Thinks: buy new glasses)
Yes, drop hints, when is here Birthday, Buy her a suitcase.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Post by Rwth of Cornovii »

Well, she is a pain in the spine, but so were her uncle and aunts and her grandfather when young. I remember them and as a family they have always been irritating. They grow out of it then in old age become irritating in different ways. It's like all of us. We either find it charming or so irritating it makes our teeth itch.

I think it is that way with the people we love and are close to. Just because you love them it doesn't make them stop being irritating, and it is the lack of irritation to her parents that annoys critics. Some parents are blind to their children's faults. Mine is perfect however!
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Just Listened to Sunday Archers... (yes, I know - I should know better). I'd lost track of this New Silent - The cowman, Can't remember his name.

Are they really enticing her to have more rest, by dallying with another Sam the Cowman...