Flaming June

Anything and everything

Moderator: Moderators

goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Re: Flaming June

Post by goodlookingone »

I'm trying to remember my original Printer - they were more expensive then, and I was always told not to waste money on getting them repaired - it doesn't work (I don't think that applies to mere misprints). But .. What I distinctly remember was that it had all the colours in a single cartridge unit, but one could also get a single non-coloured one that took the full size of the cartridge - a Great improvement.

I sent you an e-mail.
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Post by Rwth of Cornovii »

I got it thanks. I replied to your email.

I think perhaps I can use an ink tank on my printer, but another day has passed without being able to buy a pair of tweezers. Today there was a notice saying that the main street of our town is closed for the weekend for a cycle race. I did some shopping so I can collapse in a heap and have a little doze.
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Do you have one of them Poundswrth type shops (or a Market).
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

Yes to both. Why?
goodlookingone
Doing well
Doing well

Post by goodlookingone »

Just that they seem to have things like Tweezers among their Stationery, so does that bookshop, sometimes called "The Works" (the one that sells remainders books as well as stationery).
Rwth of Cornovii
Doing well
Doing well

I'll have a look tomorrow.

It's going to rain tomorrow, and we're promised a heatwave next week. I'm theoretically on holiday, so I finished off one of the Booker prize shortlist books my daughter gave me for Christmas. She bought all 6 and gave two each to me and my sisters to read and pass around to each other. My first two seem very grim, now I've begun the second based in the California women's prison environment, but I'll try and finish it this week to fit in a visit to one or even both of my sisters at the weekend. They haven't sent either of theirs to me so maybe they haven't even started. The hope is that my daughter should have got them all back and we can have a Book Group day around Christmas. We are all quite busy, so I don't know if it will happen this year or next. There will probably be another set of finalists in the autumn, so I'm not sure where we're going with this. The best one I remember going back, was Wolf Hall, and I enjoyed Schindler's Ark, but I haven't read all the winners, let alone the shortlists.